Thursday, February 16, 2012

First nail post! Mint choco drip nails!

Mint chocolate drip nails! I loooove Mint chocolate chip ice cream, especially the green kind, it tastes better than the white to me, I don't know if it's actually any different! :P
Basically I put a base coat of green on and created the drips with a brown polish. The techniquie is fairly simple and is very cute!


My inspiration:

All pictures are from google search: "chocolate drip nail art"
Click to view:

Chocolate drip nails I love the little white sprinkles, very nice touch
Bloody drip nails A pretty cool idea as well! Great for halloween. :)
Chocolate drip advanced Wow! I don't think my hand would be steady enough to do this, but it looks awesome!

Here are mine!
It doesn't look perfect, but pretty decent for a first try I think!




Base Mint color---Santee, "Vikini Green"
Chocolate drip: Amuse "Brown" nail art pen.

I really love the Amuse Nail art pen btw. It's a small bottle, but the color is thick and rich. It comes with this little metal pin that you can draw details with. The top also screws off to reveal a thin brush.

I'll post pictures of it in my nail polish collection sometime. When I get a better camera and some lights!! And a cuter place to take pictures other than my keyboard...