Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome to Oh my cutie!



Hello and welcome to "oh my cutie" blog!


I've been toying with the idea of starting up a blog for a while. We'll see how it goes! I still have a lot to learn about blogging. I'm by nature a very lazy person...I hope I'll update enough to entertain you. :)

A little intro:

My name is Angel!
I am a girl from Florida and I love all things cute!
I am a Graphic Design major and am currently in a University going for my bachelors degree!

Thank you and please follow me!

Basically some things I will cover in this blog are:

Nail art---I've become a huge lover of nail art but only recently decided to really try it out for myself. I recently bought a nail stamping kit and am going to post my experimentation with it and also freehand nail art!

Fashion-! I love fashion, especially cute fashion styles from Korea and Japan. Jewelery, accessories, wardrobe posts, etc will go under this category.

Anime/Geekiness/Video games---I'm an anime fan, cosplayer, and anime artist. :P I may post some drawings or other some such when I feel like it. I am also a huge video game nerd!

Graphic Design---I am in college and getting my degree in Graphic Design. I might post some projects here from time to time!

Budget finds---I'm a thrifty girl, so I'll post some reviews and finding from places like the Dollar Tree, etc. xD

Decorations/DIY/Crafts: I like DIY projects, i'll try some out for myself and show you how to do it too!

Beauty/Reviews---I'm not huge on makeup, but I do love skincare, so I'll post some reviews about skin care stuffs. :3

Whatever else I can think of!!

Anyway, I hope that any readers that stumble across my blog enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!