Hi! Today I'll be reviewing a skincare product!
So I recently bought this nice little moisturizer.
So I recently bought this nice little moisturizer.

It's made by a Japanese company called "Hadanomy". This lotion is part of a Collagen series made by them that includes a misting spray, a creamier, jar moisturizer, face wash, and masks. I originally wanted the misting spray, but this was cheaper on ebay, and it's pretty much the same product, so whatever... :P
(This pic from ebay)
They are listed as a drug store type brand, meaning you can find these products in your average store I guess. Despite that, this product is very fairly priced and has awesome ingredients that are high in quality. I'm quite jealous of asian skincare. American skincare doesn't even come close to the quality of their products. :( Luckily, there is ebay for people like me.
Lets go over some of the highlighted ingredients shall we?
On the bottle, it boasts, in English, that is contains:"1000g Micro Collagen, Hylaronic Acid, Honey and Acerola extract"- WOW. There are then some of your other average ingredients, glycerin, fragrance added, etc. I'll try to find a full list of them somewhere, the packaging is in Japanese and I can't read it.
Collagen---The building blocks of cells and healthy skin! While there is debate on weather collagen can actually be absorbed into skin is hazy. Some people claim it's not worth it. I don't think it can hurt, and at the very least, it seems to offer some kind of benefit, even if it means it's just acting as a part of the moisturizer. The other ingredients back it up anyway, usually you don't find all these ingredients together in one place, at least not for this price.
Hylauronic Acid- One of my all time fave ingredients. Now this will make your skin soft and hydrated. It's a gentle ingredient despite that it has "acid" on the end of it.
Honey-- Love honey. It has vitamins, is a natural moisturizer and overall, a wonderful
ingredient.
Acerola extract---Basically vitamin C. Vitamin C is very anti aging and brightens the skin!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros:
In addition for this having awesome, anti aging and skin softening indigents, lets go over some of the other pros and cons of the product!
Acne safe:
I believe that this product is safe for acne prone skin. (But everyone's skin is different, please research your ingredients!) My skin is very sensitive and I have not had a bad reaction yet. If s product is going to bother me, I can usually tell right away it's not good for me because I get little clogged pores. >.< So far, so good~!
Not a heavy feeling:
I love this. Heavy moisturizers are a no-no for me (give me acne), so I absolutely love gel moisturizers and this is very gel/watery in consistency. Some people have complained that it is a bit sticky. I agree, it is, but I guess since I use it at night, It's not a huge deal for me, but I can see how this would probably be too messy if you tried to put makeup over it or something.
Don't have to use a lot:
I like for my products to last because I am a very frugal person and like my dollar to go far. For this product, you only need a dime or nickel size dab at most for the whole face and neck. 200 ml = 6.7oz, I think 6.7 OZ can last a pretty long time. Almost a year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONS:
Not readily available:
If you buy it from overseas, you're going to have to order it from online. I was able to get this for a pretty good deal. $12.99 on ebay. That included shipping. It came from a shop in California, so I didn't have to wait more than a week or too. I imagine getting it from a Japanese seller would take a lot longer. However, prices are not consistent, I saw this product also going for around $20 dollars, and to me...that is too much for me personally.
Bottle is hard to control the product:
The bottle kinda sucks. The hole that the product comes out of is kinda large, so you can easily poor too much out. Which ends up you wasting the product. I've done this about 3 times already. Not cool. So my solution was to transfer some into a little glass vial (next to the bottle in the pic there.) At least if I spill it, I won't be wasting as much. But it kinda sucks because I like to pour it out of the adorable pink big bottle.
Overall:
But overall, a rather natural, anti aging and gentle product. My favorite! I am very much into skincare, and anti aging skincare (I believe you can never start to early or to late, prevention is key!) I would buy this product again.
----------------
Sorry of my first review is a bit lengthy! I'm still learning how to be a good blogger...and writing is not one of my strong suits! But I hope it was informative. If you have any other questions about the product, let me know and I'll try to answer it for you. :) I'll also go over my skin care routine sometime in the future as well. <3
